IM BACK!! After a terrible ice storm and later high winds my internet is back now!!

TY. hows it going with the f2? Last time we talked u just found ur first silver coin!!

Found a '41 Merc a few days after the Rosie, and a silver ring this week. Today we're going to try an old school and see what we can find, if my sweet hubby ever gets done with his service calls... I'm lovin' this F2, with that little 4" coil on I can detect all day and not get tired. :yes:

Found a '41 Merc a few days after the Rosie, and a silver ring this week. Today we're going to try an old school and see what we can find, if my sweet hubby ever gets done with his service calls... I'm lovin' this F2, with that little 4" coil on I can detect all day and not get tired. :yes:

WOW ur having the same luck I did when I first got the f2. The f2 is really a sweet metal detector and the best thing about it is anyone can find stuff with it rite out of the box!! your gonna have so much fun this year. Cant wait to see u grow in this wonderful hobby! Sounds like u have some good hunting grounds btw which is very important as u already know. 95% of my silver comes from old community schools that was booming bak in the day but now closed down and is like a park r fire station etc etc no days. U may even be the first one to hunt these if so ur in for one wild ride with silver coins coming in 1 after another. ENJOY! BTW my old community school honey holes r starting to dry up after almost 2 years but it was fun. researching a few others as we speak. HH

WOW ur having the same luck I did when I first got the f2. The f2 is really a sweet metal detector and the best thing about it is anyone can find stuff with it rite out of the box!! your gonna have so much fun this year. Cant wait to see u grow in this wonderful hobby! Sounds like u have some good hunting grounds btw which is very important as u already know. 95% of my silver comes from old community schools that was booming bak in the day but now closed down and is like a park r fire station etc etc no days. U may even be the first one to hunt these if so ur in for one wild ride with silver coins coming in 1 after another. ENJOY! BTW my old community school honey holes r starting to dry up after almost 2 years but it was fun. researching a few others as we speak. HH

Yep, it's getting to be way more fun than work, even though it took me a while to start figuring it out. I'm pretty antsy to get over to that school, I suspect it hasn't been hunted since it's pretty far out in the country and people have mostly forgotten it's even there. Guess we'll see though... I have about ten good potential areas researched and just have to wait until Bill has time to go, since we both agreed I should not hunt alone out that far. Should keep us busy all year and maybe find us some nice keepers though.

Yep, it's getting to be way more fun than work, even though it took me a while to start figuring it out. I'm pretty antsy to get over to that school, I suspect it hasn't been hunted since it's pretty far out in the country and people have mostly forgotten it's even there. Guess we'll see though... I have about ten good potential areas researched and just have to wait until Bill has time to go, since we both agreed I should not hunt alone out that far. Should keep us busy all year and maybe find us some nice keepers though.

Oh yea theres always a few keepers at them old community schools maybe more! All mine are out in country as well and have huge areas around the schools to metal detect. Keep in mind that some of these old schools is no longer standing. Not sure if u know are not but theres a lil trick I found in locating old schools and churches. best research tool I have ever used. http://www.historicaerials.com/aerials.php?op=home But im sure u have already used this cause u are gifted and when it comes to research and seems like ur gifted at finding silver as well LOL. HH Btw I have over 20 old schools and churches around me some I have hit some I have not exactly pin pointed due to there no longer there and its out in a field some where.

Back
Top Bottom