Spectacular Hunt Brings the King-O-Silver Closer...

IDXMonster

Elite Member
It was a GORGEOUS day near Milwaukee today,my buddy Wayne and I headed east to try and help Trapper Jack in his quest for 400 silver coins for 2018. What,you think that’s hard to do? Just this side of impossible...
We spent a little time at our meeting spot but it was petering out before it began really,Trapper managed a Merc before we decided that we needed to get to a place that would let us step on the gas. I like stepping on the gas...a lot.
A little mapping and aerial imaging put us in a lakeside park that was hard to gauge from the initial impression,but it was a “Community” Park,as opposed to a “Veterans” Park...and in my experience,there’s a BIG difference when it comes to finding silver coins! Veterans Parks tend to be very trashy and have a lot of really contaminated fill around here,so we steer clear every chance we get. Community Parks have been OK...
As soon as Trapper jumped out of the truck and stuck his shovel in the ground we were off and running. Here’s some of what happened....enjoy!
https://youtu.be/KpsGDY8WHW8

Attachments

• 35139C36-6DC2-477B-BD07-FB3896840DA4.jpg
    35139C36-6DC2-477B-BD07-FB3896840DA4.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 347
Awesome finds! Nice work.... I would definitely be terrorizing that place!

Awesome finds! Nice work.... I would definitely be terrorizing that place!
That is what I plan to do in a couple of days Tom just enough to put me over the 400 mark.

Thank you Kevin for the effort and putting me in some ground that can make this conquest doable. Great video and yes I'm only 3 feet tall. This was never the plan but it has been a tremendous ride. This has been a year of adventures and I want you to know that I appreciate your contributions in making it such a wonderful success. Trapper

Trapper the silver midget I mean magnet!! Love the vid and great saves guys. No pressure for me I’m more excited to see Trap hit 400. Let’s see if I can get him closer tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Trapper the silver midget I mean magnet!! Love the bd and great saves guys. No pressure for me I’m more excited to see Trap hit 400. Let’s see if I can get him closer tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly my thoughts Mike,good luck to both of you!

Nice finds Kevin, way to go!

Thanks Mat,I was SO wishing I could just locate some and push Trap in that direction but he would never have any of that. So hey...I have to keep them for myself! I’m just pumped to see a local hunter hit that level,it actually bodes well for all of us. There ARE still places with a lot of good targets,the real hunt now isnt finding the COINS,it’s finding the PLACES. We just got very lucky.:grin:

That is what I plan to do in a couple of days Tom just enough to put me over the 400 mark.

Thank you Kevin for the effort and putting me in some ground that can make this conquest doable. Great video and yes I'm only 3 feet tall. This was never the plan but it has been a tremendous ride. This has been a year of adventures and I want you to know that I appreciate your contributions in making it such a wonderful success. Trapper

I’m glad to have been a small part of your ride Trap,there are a couple fellows closer by that have egged you on more than me! I SO hope you and Mike hit the jackpot tomorrow and of course...keep us posted! I have the UTMOST confidence that you will both be smiling very widely very shortly.:grin::grin:

Congrats on the finds and sharing the video. Awesome you each got trifectas. I'm pulling for trapper. It's fun seeing guys get as excited as I do about finding silver.

Very sweet day Kev . Congradulations on the stellar day.
We all know your a big man but when you have that Go Pro jacked up sticking out off the top of your head you appear to be 7 ft. Tall.
When you hunt with Trap you need a chest mount .
Like Tom Cruz it's all about the camera angle 😎.

Your video was the best of all time !
Other then your lost live dig Morgan episode of course.

God I regret staying on the porch for that run .
Congradulations to all you guys .
Go Trapper Go!

Killer hunt

Killer video
, Dew

Back
Top Bottom