I Found A Watch That Works!

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
WOW! :shock: Yep I got a watch. Today was so pretty and I couldn't resist getting out. Temps were in the mid-fifties and the ground was WET! We've had rain off and on for the last few days. But today was sunny and nice! (A rarity in the winter). So I took advantage of it.

I went to two locations. The first one was a waste of my time. The "woman" mentioned in another post had been there and there were dig holes everywhere. :mad: I didn't find anything so I packed up and went to a second location. Thankfully, she hasn't been to this one. I found a LOT of coins. Most of the coins you see in the picture were from today's hunt at the second location. I found a few coins left in my pouch from another hunt maybe a month ago (I don't know).

But the best find today was this watch I found on the ground (eyeballed it)! Amazingly, it has the right time and is running! Must have been lost today because yesterday we were covered up in rain. So I doubt it has been there since yesterday. No brand name. Nice bling and I will wear it.

Clad: $5.05; Copper: .07; Zinc: .29

Also found a key (1st one in a LONG time) and a dice that is a BEAD (has a hole all the way through it).

Thanks for looking! Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• MD Hunt 12-15-2018 and an Earlier Hunt Date Unknown.jpg
    MD Hunt 12-15-2018 and an Earlier Hunt Date Unknown.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 344
  • MD Hunt 12-15-2018 Watch.jpg
    MD Hunt 12-15-2018 Watch.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 318
Yeah, that's the most coins I've found in awhile. Most of the time it's been less than a dollar and a lot of trash. This time there was hardly any trash -- a few pull tabs is all. The watch was a shocker!

Awesome hunt and congrats on the watch. I have probably found just over a dozen watches and at least 4 were still good. In fact one of them I kept for myself and wear it from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom