Joining the Church again (Church of the Compadre)

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
Church of the Compadre that is. I recently sold my detector so I could buy a larger chainsaw. My wife had some tuck money that I didn't know about, she knows how much I love detecting and told me I could have what she had, with the bit of money that I have and with hers I could find something for alittle less that $150.00 I put a max bid on eBay of $131.99 on a Tesoro Compadre with the 7" coil and won the bid. I would of liked it if I could of got it for alittle less than my max bid but oh well the 7" Compadre's are scarce.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqV,!hsFBdY))fowBQgy5wmi4w~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqV,!hsFBdY))fowBQgy5wmi4w~~60_3.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 544
  • $(KGrHqZ,!igFBehDN1EkBQgy5vW5H!~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqZ,!igFBehDN1EkBQgy5vW5H!~~60_3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 539
  • $T2eC16N,!)QE9s3HD)Y(BQgy5y,BIg~~60_3.jpg
    $T2eC16N,!)QE9s3HD)Y(BQgy5y,BIg~~60_3.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 528
Church of the Compadre that is. I recently sold my detector so I could buy a larger chainsaw. My wife had some tuck money that I didn't know about, she knows how much I love detecting and told me I could have what she had, with the bit of money that I have and with hers I could find something for alittle less that $150.00 I put a max bid on eBay of $131.99 on a Tesoro Compadre with the 7" coil and won the bid. I would of liked it if I could of got it for alittle less than my max bid but oh well the 7" Compadre's are scarce.

You beat me :( hAHAH

Glad to hear you're back in the swing of things..:lol:....now you just need to hurry and find enough clad to take the wifey out for a thank you dinner....or maybe find her a nice gold ring......congrats and good luck

Thanks folks, I have a great wife and hope that I find her something really nice or she finds something as she loves to detect also.

People who own and like their Compadre have a much higher I.Q. than those that don't. Welcome to the club.

Hey Skiwhiz,
What is the advantage of the larger 7" coil ?
I thought they went with a 5" coil so it didn't false as much in trashy areas?
Also it's not like you can switch coils on it. It doesn't have a manual ground balance. Unless there is a way to open it up and adjust the pots.

Back
Top Bottom