Spectacular Hunt Brings the King-O-Silver Closer...

Awesome hunt! Congrats on the dime trifecta and SLQ!

Congrats on the dime trifecta. Great video too.

Congrats on the Stander and dime trifecta...excellent hunt!

Just watched the video. Great hunt!

Congrats on all the gorgeous silver IDX!!!

Congrats on the finds and sharing the video. Awesome you each got trifectas. I'm pulling for trapper. It's fun seeing guys get as excited as I do about finding silver.

Thanks a lot guys,we do it because we love to be able to make it happen with knowledge,hard work and determination. Those are 3 things that seem to be missing sometimes in today’s society,and it’s really nice to have like minded people around to share in those things and enjoy the rewards of not only the coins,but the recognition of others saying,”Yeah,you MADE it happen”.
I know we might all seem like kids sometimes and get all silly when we find a silver....I’m perfectly OK with that. Channeling your inner “kid” is what keeps us young at heart,and I know many of us are just that.

Very sweet day Kev . Congradulations on the stellar day.
We all know your a big man but when you have that Go Pro jacked up sticking out off the top of your head you appear to be 7 ft. Tall.
When you hunt with Trap you need a chest mount .
Like Tom Cruz it's all about the camera angle 😎.

Your video was the best of all time !
Other then your lost live dig Morgan episode of course.

God I regret staying on the porch for that run .
Congradulations to all you guys .
Go Trapper Go!

Killer hunt

Killer video
, Dew

:lol: Unfortunately I don’t realize how the film turns out until way too late and just gotta let it be what it is...I can’t edit height! Camera angle....:lol:
I regret every time you stay on the porch,it’s really nice to have you around when you can be. That New Years Hunt is gonna be a freezer! And you WILL be there!:grin:

Great Hunt and Finds. Congratulations !!!

Thanks a lot Jerry! I’m learning every day I’m out and continue to be hypnotized by the ability of this machine to FIND COINS. The Stander was as good a signal as can be had,minus a half or dollar of course....it really WASNT a good example of what the machine does. It was all a really good example of a GOOD SITE!:grin:

Great hunt and good video, you guys make it look easy. I wish I could find sites like that around here. I came too late to the party and most parks are picked pretty clean. Glad to see you helping Trapper achieve a monumental milestone. No doubt next day or two the bell WILL ring. HH Mark

Great hunt and good video, you guys make it look easy. I wish I could find sites like that around here. I came too late to the party and most parks are picked pretty clean. Glad to see you helping Trapper achieve a monumental milestone. No doubt next day or two the bell WILL ring. HH Mark

Thanks Mark! Those of us who came in after about 2005 were “ late to the party” as by then public land had been “Explorer-ized”.... but we all know by now the finds are only as good as the site,machine and hunter all working together. If it’s there,this cat will find it,it’s only a matter of time! Judging by where I know he is going today I’m guessing he will ring the bell today. It sure is fun to watch and wait with baited breath...

Back
Top Bottom