ENDED 2018 Christmas Gift Exchange

This may be the saddest thing ever posted on the forum. Lets fix this for Romy, never met the guy but seems like an honest forum member in a tough spot. I would like to send Romy a gift and invite the rest of the forum to do the same. Anybody else feel the same? Romy send me your address.

I am in. It seems like many other members feel the same too. :agreed::goodpost::goodidea::xmas:

Pasttom Was Very Generous

I just couldn't wait until Christmas. I opened the package from Pasttom. I could not have been happier! I love the local finds and goodies he sent me. Local keychains, rolled pennies, storage flips, a beautiful 1943 Walker, presidential dollars, + more. I really enjoyed opening the package. Oh, did I mention he sent rings? Even a 14k gold one! Wow.

Thanks sooo much Tom. Hope you and your family has a great holiday season!

Attachments

• 20181217_165150_resized.jpg
    20181217_165150_resized.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 384
  • 20181217_165241_resized.jpg
    20181217_165241_resized.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 348
  • 20181217_165216_resized.jpg
    20181217_165216_resized.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 368
God Bless You All, I got home this morning and seen your responses and it brought me to tears :yes: I did not want to bum everyone out at this wonderful time of year but i was just feeling down and that was the straw that broke the Camels back :no: i have had a hard road lately and I really sent my match a killer box full of amazing things along with a nice heart felt card, so i felt like a sucker :no: oh well it happens, but the fact you all are wanting to send me cards and gifts makes my heart so warm with love :wow: it really shows the magic of this time of year and reminds me to forgive and forget <3 God Bless You All & I Thank You All From The Bottom Of My Heart :D

????????

No word from Jerr-Man yet!?! I don't know. :?:

UPDATE: Notified on it's way -- maybe Thursday! Will wait till Christmas to see what it is!

Last edited:
Send ole beerdoodle all the stuff you guys don't want to keep. J/k. Just popping into say Merry Christmas to all the old friends in here. I'm too much into golf and fishing to "tect anymore. But look at all your wonderful finds now and again. Happy holidays

Send ole beerdoodle all the stuff you guys don't want to keep. J/k. Just popping into say Merry Christmas to all the old friends in here. I'm too much into golf and fishing to "tect anymore. But look at all your wonderful finds now and again. Happy holidays

Hey Randy! Merry Christmas! :santa::xmas:

7d040a96d14b223fd2f354c73c21317e.jpg

Got my package from Saltshaker today! I’m blown away! Thank you so much for everything! Happy holidays everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi There!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!
:xmas::santa::xtree:
Pennyfinder

Package from Pryan67

Just opened my gift from pryan67.

Its all great!!! Will use it all.

Can cooler, headlamp, coin loupes, zippo lighter, batteries and will especially use the treasure chest to store me "booty" !!!!!

:kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::

Thanks pryan67!!!!

Attachments

• 20181218_185843_resized.jpg
    20181218_185843_resized.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 697

I should take up golf as many golf balls I have found. I found 27 in one day.

My gift from Choppadude arrived and, upon opening the package, I could hardly believe my eyes! Steven, I am nothing short of thrilled! The Garrett hat is perfect - it's my favorite brand. Also, I'm excited to use my new headphones! $20 in "Treasure Tokens" for Myers Metal Detectors was a thoughtful and generous addition to the gift box... and both packs of batteries will definitely come in handy. :yes: Oh, and I can't forget the lanyard for my pinpointer - what a neat accessory! With all of these wonderful gifts, I am hard pressed to choose a favorite, but I have to say I love the 1787 Russian Kopek. :wow2: It has become a prized addition to my coin collection. Thank you very, very much!

:xtree: Merry Christmas, Choppadude - and everyone else! :D God bless!

15451990370820.jpg

15451998733160(1).jpg

15451998735411(1).jpg

Opened my gift from TwistedT last night. Thank you so much. I love the book and gloves, and the loupe will come in handy (I broke mine a couple weeks ago) as will the knife and brushes. The digger is always handy to have a spare of.

Attachments

• IMG_1203.jpg
    IMG_1203.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 346
Sorry all, I'd been in communication with Romy and one other a few days ago but hadn't been checking this thread. We had 3 people quit work this last week so I've been without a day off and pulling overtime (till today).

His package left a few minutes ago and will be there Saturday according to USPS.

Got my package today from JackalopeZL1.

SILVER SILVER SILVER

and a cool knife to protect my new SILVER SILVER SILVER!

Pics not working.

Sorry all, I'd been in communication with Romy and one other a few days ago but hadn't been checking this thread. We had 3 people quit work this last week so I've been without a day off and pulling overtime (till today).

His package left a few minutes ago and will be there Saturday according to USPS.

Good news. Please send a PM to Romy.....:yes:

Back
Top Bottom