Another Big Monster Silver Ring

What! A 39 Tid on the NOX 800 is either a silver dollar or a flattened can! Excellent heavy ring find JAK! I bet you could tell it was a tight 39 target profile and not likely junk..Sweet! :cheers3:.

Thank you!

Great find. Keep it going!

Thanks MidTN! I am trying to squeeze in as many hunts as I can before the end of the year.

Nice ring . It’s hUGE.

Thanks Metal Maniac! At first I thought that ring was a dinner napkin ring accessory, it is so large.

That's a chunker of a ring and a kennedy half too, congrats!

Thanks NCtoad! That half must of been lost the day it went into circulation as it is so corroded and rusty. At first, I thought it was a large cent.

That is a big hunk of Silver JAK. Congrats on the Sterling Ring and still another very nice clad haul. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! I am not finding any large silver coins so I will gladly take the consolation prize of the jewelry. However, today, I had another great clad day and found a '62-D dime.

Very nice score on the monster 925... Must have been a joy to dig...Looks like a very successful hunt....HH !

Thanks arw40! I also gave up on it digging as it was so deep. Glad I gave it one more shovel scoop.

Wow that thing is a beast. And what, thats the second honker in as many weeks. I would have to say you are doing quite well with the Eq. Between clad and and silver you should have return on your investment in no time. I have only found one silver ring this year. I don't seem to have luck with rings and such. HH Mark

Thanks Mark! Hold on a minute, congrats to you too. As you are finding all the good silver coins. But I got to say, I had a good day again today. Found like $21.00 in clad and nice '62 Rosie to go with it too.

Wow that is a big ring! Congrats!

Thanks GroundSweeper! I have to say, it been a good year for me finding rings. But most were junkers too.

What! A 39 Tid on the NOX 800 is either a silver dollar or a flattened can! Excellent heavy ring find JAK! I bet you could tell it was a tight 39 target profile and not likely junk..Sweet! :cheers3:.

Thanks Mud-puppy! Lol...you know as well as I do, yes, it was a tight 39. As you can imagine, I was hoping for a silver half or dollar. But hey, the ring works too. You said it right a while ago...with the clad we find, we can buy all the silver mercs we want. Especially, with spot silver at near recent history lows. What a silver dime is like a buck? Find $20 in clad is like 18-20 mercs. Speaking about clad, had another good day today, found like $21 in clad and a rosie for good measure too.

Killer JAK! Pulling $21 clad is equal to finding a Morgan Silver Dollar, a Walker half, and a Merc! Imagine finding 21 Mercs in one day? Who the hell has done that in this Decade I axe you?

Answer is: About NOBODY! :laughing::laughing: I'd haveta pull 210 empty beer cans to match your performance! Not that I havnt done this, but damn..:laughing:...I myself pulled a Merc today in clad value at a totter, in about 10 minutes..then I eyeballed a buff nickle value at the gas pump on my way home..so yeah...Keep on Hunting! .

Thank you!

Man, big one for sure! Great find!

Thanks Vermonster! I went back to the same park/filed today...hoping for more, but just found about $12.00 in clad.

Wow, they don't get much larger than that. Congrats.

Thanks Jamflicker! At first, because of it size, I did not think it was a finger ring, but after cleaning it a bit, I discovered it was a ring within a ring. Pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom