• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Looks like he finally found a great detecting area !

Looks like Ken had a REALLY good day detecting ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_detecting_finds2.jpg

Remember to stock up on the toilet paper too !

With a very large family gathering at our house after Christmas , we will need several bags that size .
We are expecting at least 13 relatives to stay for around 4 days in a 3 bed room house .:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Looks like David has the sleeping arrangements almost ready for his guests ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Davids_house_guest_quarters.jpg

Wonder if that is one of the Mexican ponchos Ken wanted to crochet ? :laughing:

I have made a few of them for some friends. I am working on one of them triangle shaws. I had some left over yarn that might make a good size one. After that , I am done. No more yarn. Will have to hit the garage sales this summer back home. I always find some their... KEN :D

Starting around December 15, The kids get together and go door to door to sing for money. Sometimes I will sit out front with the porch light on. Sure enough, Here they come. They stand out at the gate singing Christmas songs for me. I go to the gate and listen to a coupe songs. Than I give them their tip. They will get 5 peso per bunch. That is about .11 cents. The only problem, is the next night they will come back again.. They are not stupid. Well, I am not stupid either. I turn out the lights and go to the back porch to sit without the lights on. Have my mixed drink and a cigar KEN

Attachments

• 2018 (1).jpg
    2018 (1).jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 166
Kens crocheting

I have made a few of them for some friends. I am working on one of them triangle shaws. I had some left over yarn that might make a good size one. After that , I am done. No more yarn. Will have to hit the garage sales this summer back home. I always find some their... KEN :D

Might start a new trend over there with Mexican ponchos , :laughing:

Kens Christmas entertainment

Starting around December 15, The kids get together and go door to door to sing for money. Sometimes I will sit out front with the porch light on. Sure enough, Here they come. They stand out at the gate singing Christmas songs for me. I go to the gate and listen to a coupe songs. Than I give them their tip. They will get 5 peso per bunch. That is about .11 cents. The only problem, is the next night they will come back again.. They are not stupid. Well, I am not stupid either. I turn out the lights and go to the back porch to sit without the lights on. Have my mixed drink and a cigar KEN
That is cheap entertainment and the kids are always so cute. I have never been there for a Christmas yet, we mostly go during summer so we can catch Fiesta and the mother in laws birthday. I always enjoy the little kids over there ,they know how to be happy with very little. Really enjoy the pictures Ken.

Starting around December 15, The kids get together and go door to door to sing for money. Sometimes I will sit out front with the porch light on. Sure enough, Here they come. They stand out at the gate singing Christmas songs for me. I go to the gate and listen to a coupe songs. Than I give them their tip. They will get 5 peso per bunch. That is about .11 cents....KEN

That is cheap entertainment and the kids are always so cute. I have never been there for a Christmas yet, we mostly go during summer so we can catch Fiesta and the mother in laws birthday. I always enjoy the little kids over there ,they know how to be happy with very little. Really enjoy the pictures Ken.

Hey Ken, take another look, do you recognize a couple of those kids ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
2018 (1)a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom