• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I am new here

Snoop64

Hi everyone! I am new here and and a novice to metal detecting so have loads to learn :) The weather has been stormy and relentless rain so I haven't even been able to go hunting yet so have been practicing indoors..getting used to the detector :D
I'm a female from Malta/Europe. Are there many female treasure hunters here?

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

There are some that post fairly regularly, you'll likely see them reply after they see your post.

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Hi everyone! ...I'm a female from Malta/Europe. Are there many female treasure hunters here?

Sorry to say, Not a lot of Females involved in this Sport, its mainly intended for Old guys that like to pick up parking lot pennies, alcoholics, etc......The Females that do show up from time to time,, are really something special though, they outperform 90% of the Males easily, (as if this is a big surprise to anybody)...

We consider the accidental errant and random adult
female wandering in here as an aberration, unique, treasure, a potential hunting partner or life mate....thats the deal...We are just Men afterall...Also, we like Pics! Especially of your finds and locations and the gear you are running! Female 'Selfies' are encouraged!!

Thats really all that matters to us! Oh, and long romantic walks on the beach of course, talking, candles, etc.....:laughing:..Heres Me! As you can see, I'm a hell of a catch! Fair warning, lots of frigging clowns hang out here, and not all of them are the good ones like me!...I'm about the top of the litter in the 'harmless but potential' category! I even have a passport! I doubt half the other potential suitors here even own a car! So continue at your own risk!!

Its probably best not to mention you are a Female here...just blend in for a while...the laughs alone are worth it!

Attachments

• halloween17-1.jpg
    halloween17-1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom