Ordered myself a new shovel today from Big Boys Hobbies

It looks tough... I like the double serrated edges. it should tear up some roots

I like

The serrated edge just on one side, i have 3 Sampson t- 36 shovels one no serrated two with serrated on one side, i hope being that both sides are serrated on that shovel, that the side teeth don't get hung up bro, enjoy Earl PS the one with no serrated is not in the pick, it was given to me from a CT female hunter , friend of OBN's, and she makes great chocolate cake to boot.

Attachments

• 20110613_1.JPG
    20110613_1.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 339
The serrated edge just on one side, i have 3 Sampson t- 36 shovels one no serrated two with serrated on one side, i hope being that both sides are serrated on that shovel, that the side teeth don't get hung up bro, enjoy Earl

Earl when are you going to wear the paint off those shovels? :laughing:

I like the

Wider blade, cuts much better plugs, in your area if your running into a lot of tree roots, than that two sided serrated edge will work good for you, good luck with it bro, Earl

Nice looking shovel TN. Can you tell me the diameter of the shaft on those? Just curious if my Hip-Clips will fit. Hopefully it's the standard 1" like the Sampson and those from Predator Tools.

Nice looking shovel TN. Can you tell me the diameter of the shaft on those? Just curious if my Hip-Clips will fit. Hopefully it's the standard 1" like the Sampson and those from Predator Tools.

All 3 of the shovels I posted pic of have same diameter shafts.

Back
Top Bottom