You all want to see a cracking CW relic find

That really is an amazing find, and very nice they were able to maybe figure out who it may have belonged to...

Thanks for the post of this vid Sharp! Seven was really active here a few years back...Wonderful in field hunting vids with great research, find ID's, commentary and documentary....He graciously expends a tremendous amount of time, skill and effort to share his hunts with us...you can tell...A real pleasure to watch his vids..Bravo Battlefield Gold Find way out in nowhere!

Thanks for the post of this vid Sharp! Seven was really active here a few years back...Wonderful in field hunting vids with great research, find ID's, commentary and documentary....He graciously expends a tremendous amount of time, skill and effort to share his hunts with us...you can tell...A real pleasure to watch his vids..Bravo Battlefield Gold Find way out in nowhere!

You are welcome as always Mud.

At least I got to walk near or maybe over the find. Lol

Very nice video & finds. I found a brass ring a couple years ago with some initials on it. I guess I should look & see if I can put a name with them. I found it in a 5th corps position Gettysburg retreat.

Back
Top Bottom