Whites TRX

pplinker

Forum Supporter
Ordered this from Big Boys Hobbies. Free shipping and didn't tack on a fake tax like some sellers do.

This is the easiest pinpointer I've ever used. The on off button is easier than the Garrot. I got used to that one, but this TRX is a lot easier to turn on and off. Put it on vibrate mode because I can't hear anyway if have headphones on. Haven't used it in a real detecting situation because it is pouring down snow right now, but it already seems like a real gem.

If your used to Garrett it will take you a bit to get used to. Garrett’s detect all the way up the shaft. The TRX detection field is straight off the tip. Just think of it like a flashlight and the beam is coming off the tip. Use it on a angle when checking the sides of the hole so the tip is pointed into the side of the hole. I love mine. It’s deeper then Garrett but because the field is just off the tip it helps you lock in on deep targets. Take some time and look up videos on YouTube to see how to ajust the sensitivity. I have mine set wide open when I first turn it on then just tone it down as needed while searching for the object. I rarely have to turn down the sensitivity though. Give it some time and learn it and you will love it. Don’t forget it’s waterproof too so feel free to wash it off and get it wet. I use mine in the rivers hunting.

I like my TRX more than my Garrett. My TRX does not false as much as my older Garrett.

I really like my TRX. I bought it because it doesn't detect on the sides. Much easier to find out which side of the hole the target is on if it's not dead center.

Back
Top Bottom