Digging partner N VA

wbindia

Hello my name is Wayne Hartzell. I live in Alex VA and have been relic hunting since 2000. Two of my previous hunting partners have since retired and moved away so I’m looking for people to detect with that share my relic hunting ethos: always seek permission, haul away all trash and fill all holes.

About me: I’m a 9 year Navy vet separated out in 94, I currently work with the Fed govt so I am free on weekends. I have access to property in Paige county VA approximately 1000 acres and am wullling to share if you are willing to reciprocate favor.if interested send me private message. Thanks

Wayne Hartzell

Hello my name is Wayne Hartzell. I live in Alex VA and have been relic hunting since 2000. Two of my previous hunting partners have since retired and moved away so I’m looking for people to detect with that share my relic hunting ethos: always seek permission, haul away all trash and fill all holes.

About me: I’m a 9 year Navy vet separated out in 94, I currently work with the Fed govt so I am free on weekends. I have access to property in Paige county VA approximately 1000 acres and am wullling to share if you are willing to reciprocate favor.if interested send me private message. Thanks

Wayne Hartzell
Looking to MD,58,male..retired D.C. S.P.O. in the states for a year in a half before going back home down under..hunts with a White's XLT..lives in Falls Church..

Back
Top Bottom