New Member from South N.J

Somers Pt. here. The beaches have turned out to be a great winter hunting area for me. Atlantic county parks require a yearly renewable licence for $5.00. The Lake Lenapi office is where you can get one.

I just moved to hammonton New Jersey from Michigan and I don’t even know where to start detecting is there any places in hammonton that would be worth looking I have a garret 300 detector and I don’t know any of the laws for detecting around here can anyone help me with that

Hello , my name is Marcuss ,welcome to New Jersey I am quite familiar with the laws in NeW Jersey. Public parks are a go unless its posted do not metal detect. We normally hit schools and some churches. I live in Clementon if you like one day we could hookup and give it a go. Send me email [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marcuss112 thank you and that sounds good I’d like to meet up cause I’m also kinda new to metal detecting and would like to learn everything I can about it and really want to get into detecting for a hobby

That sounds great ! I have about eight years under my belt. The last five years very active. And I’m still learning I don’t know everything but I would me more than happy to share with you what I have learned. I just love this hobby : o ) You just let me know when you’re ready .

OKay sounds good to me I’ll let you know when I get it I don’t have a car yet though mines still in Michigan till I go back and bring it up here but I’d be very happy to learn more and go detecting with you I’ll find some way to get ride but I appreciate it

OKay sounds good to me I’ll let you know when I get it I don’t have a car yet though mines still in Michigan till I go back and bring it up here but I’d be very happy to learn more and go detecting with you I’ll find some way to get ride but I appreciate it

Cody don’t worry about a ride I can come pick you up that’s no problem you just get your metal detector and I’ll take us where we need to go . :0 )

Back
Top Bottom