Putting it ALL in perspective..

Seaking406

Elite Member
I posted my first post here a couple of weeks ago after having discovered my first ever gold ring on a Florida beach, on my third ever hit with a brand new metal detector, and the week later ended up in hospital for a week waiting to be medivac'd back to Canada tomorrow..

But what a fun week metal detecting since that first discovery! Thanks to all those who were kind enough to help out with my questions and queries.

From the warmth and beauty of the Florida Panhandle to the colder Nova Scotia shores.. Where it turns out some people actually DO metal hunt year round..

Brave brave Canucks.. no wonder we're usually the only ones swimming in the Gulf waters in Jan and Feb around here ;)

Check out this video clip from a happy first silver find of 2018, Nova Scotia, Canada Style!!

Hoping to be back next year and doing my part to help clean the Florida beaches, one beep at a time.. =)

Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiTCzZqvLZg

You gonna be OK?

Yes thanks, all will be back to normal soon after I get back home. But as with everything cross border, they prefer to do the heavy work north of the Border to make sure that every thing fits back together properly when they're done.. Better to have "made at home" parts when they are done ;)

Just a heads up to other Canucks coming south, be sure to have your medical insurance set up properly for trips down south.. Just in case.. ya just never know..

Thanks again!

Yes thanks, all will be back to normal soon after I get back home. But as with everything cross border, they prefer to do the heavy work north of the Border to make sure that every thing fits back together properly when they're done.. Better to have "made at home" parts when they are done ;)

Just a heads up to other Canucks coming south, be sure to have your medical insurance set up properly for trips down south.. Just in case.. ya just never know..

Thanks again!

Very good advice for residents on both sides of the border.

Back
Top Bottom