• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Gold ring in the park

No comment on the worm?

I think that is an awesome pic of the worm in action. Can't believe I am the first to comment on him/her.... :laughing: Congrats

I love to see gold come out of a park, gives the rest of us hope :) Most of that stuff is pulled from the water. Congrats on a great find!

Wow 14g!! Honker for sure. Congrats!
Thank you, Dorange!
Great find! Congratulations. :grin:
Thanks, Princess!
congrats! That is a great score!!
Thank you, ugadigger!
I applaud you for your patience !!!! Definitely a trait I don't possess. I can dig maybe 10 pulltabs in a trashy park then it's back to coins. I do dig nickels though so there is a little hope for me. My best luck for gold rings has been in woodchip totlots !!! Congrats on the 14K !!!
Thank you pescadore! I really love it when a nickel finally turns up after digging 20 pieces of aluminum.:laughing: 16 in one hunt is my record i think:digginahole:
Thats a strange design....but its GOLD!
Thought the same.. I never used to pay much attention to the jewelry people wear until I started this hobby. :?:
Wahooooo !!!! GOLD !!!! Congratulations !
Thanks, jerr-mann!

I applaud you for your patience !!!! Definitely a trait I don't possess. I can dig maybe 10 pulltabs in a trashy park then it's back to coins. I do dig nickels though so there is a little hope for me. My best luck for gold rings has been in woodchip totlots !!! Congrats on the 14K !!!

Ha, this was my sentiments exactly. Anyone who can angle for gold rings in junky parks : My hats off to you. Dave-1904 has more patience than I do. If I am in the mood for angling for gold rings, I'll just go to the beach or lake beaches (or certain *very select* types of land hunting).

If I'm in old parks, I'll generally cherry pick for old copper/silver coins.

Public parks requires a lot of patience. Sometimes more than I have.

Back
Top Bottom