Some chipped from frozen ground
Some dug in the blazing heat of the summer
Some dug in only moonlight

ALL have given me joy to recover.

Attachments

• 20201006_150527_copy_800x800.jpg
    20201006_150527_copy_800x800.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 776
That is a great pic and a worthy milestone for sure. I need to count mine. I don't have a 100 yet- maybe 60 and that has taken me nearly 3 years. And yes, every one I recover is gives me a sense of satisfaction and excitement. Thanks for sharing yours !

That is a great pic and a worthy milestone for sure. I need to count mine. I don't have a 100 yet- maybe 60 and that has taken me nearly 3 years. And yes, every one I recover is gives me a sense of satisfaction and excitement. Thanks for sharing yours !

Thanks MT. I like how they look all laid out. Very satisfying!

My congratulations, nicely done. [emoji106]

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Congrats on your first 100 Mercs! I'm still working on my first 100 silvers. Probably be 2021 before I get there. You and I started about the same time too. Your killing it!

Nice collection there! Only found one merc in five years here.
Silver doesn't seem to like my coils! haha

Congratulations!
That would make the best screen saver ever:D

Congratulations Stiffy! I agree with Matmit...Theres something special about wild found Merc dirt dimes!...

20yrs from now you could take a person right to the spot where you found your first one, thats how much of a trophy and impression they make on a person..

Its Wonderful to see you doing so well in this Sport to pull 100 of them in such a short time!! :cheers:

Nice milestone

Tough finds these days..... back in the early 70s we could dig 3 a day out of the local parks and go home feeling unfulfilled'

Back
Top Bottom