4 silvers including my 1st *B*E*N*J*I*

Congrats Groundsweeper!! That’s a hell of day!!! You got goodies down there too!! I wanted to go out today but we have a couple inches of snow on the ground. Good work!!!

Very nice pulls from that mud! Congrats on the Big Ben and the other silvers!

Thank you!

wet black silver and a fat half!

Sure is pretty eh? :?

Congrats on having a multi-silver day with a big silver too!

Thank you Jak!

Congrats Groundsweeper!! That’s a hell of day!!! You got goodies down there too!! I wanted to go out today but we have a couple inches of snow on the ground. Good work!!!

Thanks Ronald, we got about 6” of the white stuff last night, more to come tomorrow night I think.

Congratulations on the silvers. The Benjamin is awesome! Great hunt GroundSweeper.

Thank you!

Wow, what a great day, congrats. I’m happy to see you get your first Franklin and you got over a buck in silver which is a great accomplishment too. Nice marble by the way 😀

HE SHOOTS AND SCORES ! What a hunt GS. Congrats on the multiple and big shiny outing. Looks like you left the Rosie fields in the dust this time. Attaboy. Also seems you found yourself some fertile hunting grounds. I'm sure theres a Barber laying in there somewhere for you. Good luck, Mark

Dude, Jeff, thats a hell of a day, and a bucketlister to boot!

Apparently i need to hunt some lakes...WTG!

Wow, what a great day, congrats. I’m happy to see you get your first Franklin and you got over a buck in silver which is a great accomplishment too. Nice marble by the way 😀

Thank you Jam! I was pretty stoked to see that marble :lol:

HE SHOOTS AND SCORES ! What a hunt GS. Congrats on the multiple and big shiny outing. Looks like you left the Rosie fields in the dust this time. Attaboy. Also seems you found yourself some fertile hunting grounds. I'm sure theres a Barber laying in there somewhere for you. Good luck, Mark

Thank you Mark :) I figured the half would be a Kennedy but was happy when Franklin appeared! I would love a barber anything... I’ll go back whenever I can, supposed to snow big tonight...

Very nice, I love those pictures. Something in your soil makes the silver very dark. Way to go!!

This spot is usually under water most of the year, and it’s an iron rich clay “soil” here. Thank you!

Dude, Jeff, thats a hell of a day, and a bucketlister to boot!

Apparently i need to hunt some lakes...WTG!

Jeff!!! Thank you! One of the best hunts I’ve had - not a seateds+nugget best but maybe next time :lol: hope your doing well and getting some detecting in!

Wow that is some cool finds GS! I have always wanted to hunt on a dried up lake but I don't think Lake Michigan is ever gonna dry up... at least in my lifetime:lol: Congratulations on a great hunt amigo!

Wow that is some cool finds GS! I have always wanted to hunt on a dried up lake but I don't think Lake Michigan is ever gonna dry up... at least in my lifetime:lol: Congratulations on a great hunt amigo!

Thanks Busca! In all fairness this is a reservoir :lol: but they call it a lake...

Nice saves!

Buzz!!! Thank you and really good to see your post!!!

Back
Top Bottom