• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My key date Indian heads.

jruckman38

Elite Member
Key date injuns. Do think I would get the blue book value or anything at all.

Attachments

• 9D43BB93-19F4-47AB-A69E-2EF601C0A61E.jpeg
    9D43BB93-19F4-47AB-A69E-2EF601C0A61E.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 398
Nice! Got to get that '77.

I doubt you would get anything for them. I took some of my toasted coppers to a coin dealer, and he would not make an offer.

I ended up selling them on e-bay. I didn't get much for them, but it was something.

Nice! Got to get that '77.

I doubt you would get anything for them. I took some of my toasted coppers to a coin dealer, and he would not make an offer.

I ended up selling them on e-bay. I didn't get much for them, but it was something.

I figured I wouldn’t get much or anything for that matter. Thanks for the reply.

I wish dug copper coins were worth more. Ive dug every single Indian except 1859, 1877 and 1909S. But those coins should look like copper color not green or black. If you found an 1877 then yes it will still have value and depending on the details could be worth getting slabbed.

I wish dug copper coins were worth more. Ive dug every single Indian except 1859, 1877 and 1909S. But those coins should look like copper color not green or black. If you found an 1877 then yes it will still have value and depending on the details could be worth getting slabbed.

Yes I agree with you. Coin dealer won’t even look at them with green color they have. Mine don’t have that green color to them there like a dark brownish color

Back
Top Bottom