Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Antiques Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Everything About Finds > Lost and Found

Old 09-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Elite Member

Default Lost watch Ferandina Beach FL

Spoke to a very nice woman yesterday south of this location. She lost a very expensive and loved watch off Main Beach last month. If you found it and would like to do what is right then we can get it back to her. I am going there this afternoon to look but I believe it is gone by now. I do not remember the name of the watch but it has diamonds on the band. She is sick from this loss. Hope I can help but who knows. I will try. I told her about LOST but at the time she did not know about us. She told me where it was dropped but think someone saw it before the tide hid it. Wish me luck.

Old 09-18-2011, 02:00 PM

Good luck finding it !

Old 09-18-2011, 07:39 PM
Elite Member

Thanks Esteban but I had no luck. It has been almost a month but I had hopes it was there. I used my uMax on the dry sand and then my Sand Shark all the way to the water. She was specific on where it was so I had half a football field to look. Not there. What happened is she picked up her beach chair and it was in the side pocket. Half way home she got concerned and stopped and looked in the chair since she had forgotten about it being there. It was not in her chair when she looked. When she folded up the chair it fell out. I believe someone probably saw it on the sand and is now the new owner. It is a shame since she said it was worth over $2500 with diamonds along the band. She never told her husband, she is sick about it. Oh well. I did find 3 dollars in clad though and a chucky cheese token so my day was still fun.