Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > Find a Hunting Buddy

Reply
  
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-30-2013, 04:42 PM
mortarman's Avatar
mortarman mortarman is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 123
Default Fellow Lost My Stuff Group members in NJ

If any of the New Jersey forum members are also members of the Lost my stuff group, I like to talk about maybe getting together when there is a need to hunt for a lost item. I feel one should never go to a report location alone. Especially if it's at a private location. Plus there is strength in numbers when trying to find something. Just a thought.
Also if anyone reading this doesn't know about this great group you should check it out at www.lostmystuff.net. We help people find stuff for free!

__________________
Teknetics Omega 8500, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett Master Hunter 7, Garrett Pro Pointer.

Reply With Quote


  #2  
Old 08-31-2013, 07:40 AM
matthias's Avatar
matthias matthias is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Morris County, NJ
Posts: 2,746
Default

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll check it out. HH. Matt

__________________
Minelab Explorer SE, White's DFX, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, two Garrett Pro-Pointers, Lesche and Samson 31" T-handle shovel.

Reply With Quote


  #3  
Old 09-01-2013, 03:24 PM
DirtAngler's Avatar
DirtAngler DirtAngler is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lebanon County, Pa.
Posts: 817
Default Lostmystuff

That's a good suggestion for everyone.

__________________
M6, MX5, TRX, GPP
Please learn and follow the metal detecting code of ethics for all of us

Reply With Quote


  #4  
Old 09-01-2013, 03:50 PM
NoClueNJ's Avatar
NoClueNJ NoClueNJ is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Caldwell NJ
Posts: 34
Default

Even though I am a MD rookie, I signed up. Nothing in my area now but will keep checking.

__________________
Newbie with a Fisher F2

Reply With Quote


  #5  
Old 09-01-2013, 05:02 PM
mortarman's Avatar
mortarman mortarman is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 123
Default

Originally Posted by NoClueNJ View post
Even though I am a MD rookie, I signed up. Nothing in my area now but will keep checking.
Thanks NoClue, not only is it a great service but it give us a good image in the public eye!

__________________
Teknetics Omega 8500, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett Master Hunter 7, Garrett Pro Pointer.

Reply With Quote


  #6  
Old 09-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Jerry Allen Jerry Allen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Greensboro NC
Posts: 317
Default

Originally Posted by mortarman View post
If any of the New Jersey forum members are also members of the Lost my stuff group, I like to talk about maybe getting together when there is a need to hunt for a lost item. I feel one should never go to a report location alone. Especially if it's at a private location. Plus there is strength in numbers when trying to find something. Just a thought.
Also if anyone reading this doesn't know about this great group you should check it out at www.lostmystuff.net. We help people find stuff for free!
This should be applied to ALL STATES!!

Great idea mortarman.

Maybe there is a way to contact the LEADERS and have this placed
into the By - Laws.

Or at least mention with every report.

__________________
Garrett AT Pro, Titan 9000, & Pro Pointer,
Swing Low & Dig Slow, Down Below!

Reply With Quote


  #7  
Old 09-01-2013, 08:07 PM
mortarman's Avatar
mortarman mortarman is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 123
Default

Originally Posted by Jerry Allen View post
This should be applied to ALL STATES!!

Great idea mortarman.

Maybe there is a way to contact the LEADERS and have this placed
into the By - Laws.

Or at least mention with every report.
There is a section on the website titled safety. It is mentioned in there. Just common sense really. But you're right, it should be reminded over and over again.

__________________
Teknetics Omega 8500, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett Master Hunter 7, Garrett Pro Pointer.

Reply With Quote


Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lost My Stuff Group fogcity Member links 150 02-10-2019 03:02 PM
Recovery of Gold Chain Lost My Stuff Group floridabill General Hobby Discussion 13 12-28-2013 11:03 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.