• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I returned

Soil Surgeon

Forum Supporter
I've been back to the sports field twice .My 1st return trip got me $2.96 in clad and the second trip results are pictured . I had written out a long play by play of both trips but as it has happened before when I went to put in my attachments I was told I hadn't signed in and when I did my words got catch 22'd into oblivion .:mad: Hopefully this time I'm successful .

Looks like I'm not going to be I'll post the pictures separately .

Ta da .……….

Attachments

• IMG_1382 (1).jpg
    IMG_1382 (1).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_1384.jpg
    IMG_1384.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_1385.jpg
    IMG_1385.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 519
  • IMG_1399.jpg
    IMG_1399.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 456
All that, and the unpredictable S mint war nickel! Good report! (I know-hate it when a good write-up gets lost by a freeze-up or errant keystroke or something) Just curious if that nickel rang up any higher than a regular nickel.

All that, and the unpredictable S mint war nickel! Good report! (I know-hate it when a good write-up gets lost by a freeze-up or errant keystroke or something) Just curious if that nickel rang up any higher than a regular nickel.

Yesterday I was using 2 different detectors an Explorer2 and a Tesoro Mojave . The War nickel was found with the Mojave. It came in faintly sharper sounding and a bit more pronounced , than the other regular Nickels found at the same depth with the Mojave . I felt I had something good ( even though most of the time when I get that feeling , I'm wrong ) , even though I'm not too sharp with the Tesoro's Nuance capabilities .

I used just the Explorer on the previous day and an M6 on my maiden voyage there .I was happy with the performance of all three detectors . I do prefer tones and a meter though for most of my hunting .

Yesterday I was digging all targets with both detectors . Luckily I am allowed to use my digging shovel there .With my old body I wouldn't have been able gather up as many coins as I have been.

Back
Top Bottom