Do you hafta return a find???

In Colorado, the home of cotton mouth and Coors, Pabst Blue Ribbon in the can is the choice of champions.

A LITTLE PBR goes a LONG way!

god I remember getting DOWN on some PBR pre 21 because they were cheap and did the trick. That and... Now I can't even think of it, but it was in a silver can with red writing... Phew, that was bad...

When I first moved to Colorado I worked at a ski area and at the end of the day at least 5 cases of PBR got slammed back at the shop. Eat Sleep Ski and do it again the next day.

Woah, double quote!

You sound like me! My drinking team has a snowboarding problem. It's a tough life, but somebody's gotta do it. :laughing:

When I used to drink I'd kill the Mickey's big mouth beers. Some days I don't remember. Just hope I don't have kids on the forum. Anybody born in the eighties?:laughing:

My dad used to drink this stuff, my son called it SCARFER.

Attachments

• schaeferforbesfield2.jpg
    schaeferforbesfield2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 291
I had no idea this would go viral when I started this mess. But it's fun to let loose. Ok, let the bashing begin, I love Busch Lite!!!! Yeee Haw!!! :laughing:

I had my AT Pro out in our "yard" for the first time. Yard is in quotes as we have a massive yard, aka private grass runway. I found something that I'm sure belongs to my neighbor. I texted him a photo and he responded, "hell yes that's mine!". So I'm pretty sure it's his. But he didn't really sound like he wanted it back. My question is, do I really have to return it to him?

Good Post.....

Back
Top Bottom