I Raise a Toast

cnr_dogs

Elite Member
:cheers: To my Dad USAF, to my Great Uncle Joe WWII,to all those that seved with myself in Lybia,and the Persian Gulf aboard the USS Enterprise with Attack Squadron 95 (go Green Lizards) toall who served before me, to all who are currently serving and to those who will serve in the continued defense of the greatest country in the world, Thank You from the bottom of my heart. God Bless America.

Well said crn_dogs

27th Transportation Battalion

Attachments

• 27th_transportation_btn_dui_n12582.gif
    27th_transportation_btn_dui_n12582.gif
    8.5 KB · Views: 158
Thanks to all who have served! We will always remember you. :yes:

Can someone explain to me why the vets in our town had a "flag burning" ceremony this morning?

I didn't see what kind of flag it was, but... just wondering.

Thanks for the link Ken, I didn't realize that they burned the old flags. I thought they wound up in someone's home.

Thanks for the link Ken, I didn't realize that they burned the old flags. I thought they wound up in someone's home.

Old flags can be kept and are, if they have special significance. However, if an old flag is to be disposed of, a solemn flag burning is the only acceptable method.

To my Dad, USA WWII
To my Father-In-Law, USN, USA Retired, WWII, Korea, Cold War.
To my cousin, USA, serving somewhere in Kuwait.
To all who have given the ultimate sacrifice.
To all who have served our country defending our freedoms.
God Bless Them All
And A Big Thank You

To my dad for being the perfect example of a "true" GI.....he was a Drill Instructor most of his 30 years, but his insight helped me to get thru basic training and other assignments with a minimum of hassle to my family and I was always proud when he would drop by my office to say "hi". (Everyone pays attention to a Chief Master Sergeant!!!) Thanks Dad!!! (Chief!!!) Miss Ya!!!!

Dusty

Back
Top Bottom