Silver #7 FTY

mdtrapper

Elite Member
Went to the old farm house spot today and to a park. Dug the merc and wheat penny's at the park, it was a muddy mess after 3" of snow yesterday and almost 60 degrees today. So went to the ball field where the old house used to be and dug some pretty cool stuff. A silver thimble, a flat copper thimble, Two key holes. And a buckle. Also including a pic of some surface finds in a stream bed next to this place. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• KIMG1120.jpg
    KIMG1120.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 221
  • KIMG1121.jpg
    KIMG1121.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 168
  • KIMG1122.jpg
    KIMG1122.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 145
  • KIMG1118.jpg
    KIMG1118.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 139
Awesome finds. Congrats on the beautiful merc and wheaties. What dates are the wheaties?

Nice hunt! I'm still looking for my first silver thimble. I seem to always dig the aluminum ones that sound better than they should. Thanks for posting.

Nice hunt! I'm still looking for my first silver thimble. I seem to always dig the aluminum ones that sound better than they should. Thanks for posting.

Thank you. It came up like a dime. It's my 2nd in 20 years. I find the copper ones more often around old houses.

Congrats Carl on the Merc, the sterling Thimble, the Wheat's and all the relics. Some very nice hunting. Still a while before the thaw takes here. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom