• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Kinda cold out there

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
.Found a old park in a little town way off the beaten path,first signal was the barber....20 minutes later I was froze,and decided to go back another day.Felt good to see the barber in the hole,and get my new F75+ broke in..lol.. thanks for looking

Attachments

• 9EB43F3A-0828-4B62-A4D9-900C5C08D935.jpg
    9EB43F3A-0828-4B62-A4D9-900C5C08D935.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 457
  • 3036DD3C-AE20-43BB-8E5C-AF7B545FFF1A.jpg
    3036DD3C-AE20-43BB-8E5C-AF7B545FFF1A.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 463
  • 985A0ED6-D2F6-4CD2-802D-03013D2DE0C1.jpg
    985A0ED6-D2F6-4CD2-802D-03013D2DE0C1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 448
Nice barber man! Congrats!
Thanks cellrdwellr

Congratulations on the Barber, nice little score!
Thanks big treble

The barber is in pretty good shape, congrats!
Thanks Estima8tor

Holy cow, that is one clean Barber!
Thanks matmit,actually all I did was run it under the sink water before taking the pic,still has a lot of dirt in the crevices I need to get a toothbrush after.

Great finds Wood! That Barber looks sweet!
Thanks wyotom

Envy!! :cool:,, frozen ground over here! Nice Barber dig!!:yes:
Thanks,the ground might not none froze here,but it’s cold out there man.lol

You probably put in more driving time than time hunting. Still Pete the Barber is well worth the effort. Congrats! Trapper
Thanks Trapper,I was actually doing a estimate for work today and happened to see the little park on a dead end street.I had my rig so I figured why not.Ill be going back tho for sure,don’t think anyone’s been there,at least not with any experience.I remember when I first started this hobbie,I was a hot mess.lol..Anyone could have come in behind me and found loads of stuff,had no idea what I was doing.Learned a lot from these forums,and trial and error in the field.

Now that's a nice looking Barber...congrats
Thanks pryan67, I just noticed a flaw in the coin from the pic,the one side has a weird bend in it..could be from the mint,or from the ground as it was mixed in with a lot of rock and dirt,almost like fill.

Very nice fine. Congratulations. The only silver coins I have seen in the past year were at a coin show My machine is very slack in its duty. It keeps telling me I need to find better dirt.

Back
Top Bottom