CA to E. TX and back 2019. Now to Penn. and back.

Mike (CA)

Forum Supporter
Hello all!

***Now heading to Pennsylvania from Texas! Will be through; Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, then back to CA.***

Original Msg:
My wife and I are currently traveling to East Texas and back to CA for the Garrett Memorial Hunt 2019.

If anyone is out there and wants to possibly meet up to hunt, feel free to reach out!

We hope and plan to get out farther east, south as well as north in the future and I just want to put it out there that I am interested in meeting as well as hunting with other detectorists. I nearly always hunt alone as my wife is not interested. So feel free to contact me :)

All the best to everyone and those around them,
Mike (CA)

Last edited:
Hey Mike, I hear you. My wife can't stand metal detecting. We are moving into our new Rv in a few months. So we will be living in it full time starting in June. If you are ever in the fort Worth area let me know. I could definitely hook us up with a place or two.
Jason
817-658-1010

Hey Mike, I hear you. My wife can't stand metal detecting. We are moving into our new Rv in a few months. So we will be living in it full time starting in June. If you are ever in the fort Worth area let me know. I could definitely hook us up with a place or two.

Jason

817-658-1010

Right on Jason! I’ll do that. We haven’t set our route through TX yet, but I’ll contact you if we do! I’ll pm you my contact info. All the best in your travels and adventures!

Mike

Back
Top Bottom