• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Snow hunt

CarsonChris

Elite Member
Found some clad and Ray Bans 27D429A5-E195-4386-805A-D055C8EE7FD3.jpeg

Sweet! Thats snow hill hunting for ya! I believe this year we will see some Members finding vape sticks...they seem to be becoming quite popular and are worth some money...Nice work Chris!

Sweet! Thats snow hill hunting for ya! I believe this year we will see some Members finding vape sticks...they seem to be becoming quite popular and are worth some money...Nice work Chris!

I agree, lots of fidget spinners and vape pens on the menu for 2019! Good hunting in some tough conditions!

I found my first vape stick in a soccer field a few months ago. Couldn't ID what kind it was, so I brought it home and looked up the brand online.

Oooooh. Turns out it was a CANNIBIS Vape stick. I called my State Trooper brother-in-law, to see if there was a proper disposal method. Turns out "a hammer, and then toss it" works just fine. :)

Skippy

I agree, lots of fidget spinners and vape pens on the menu for 2019! Good hunting in some tough conditions!

Yep found my first Fidget a couple of months back !

I found my first vape stick in a soccer field a few months ago. Couldn't ID what kind it was, so I brought it home and looked up the brand online.

Oooooh. Turns out it was a CANNIBIS Vape stick. I called my State Trooper brother-in-law, to see if there was a proper disposal method. Turns out "a hammer, and then toss it" works just fine. :)

Skippy

Found a couple Vape pins this last year.. One tobacco and one Wacky Tabaccy
fully loaded and rechargeable nice one.. worth a few bucks Have also found multiple pipes for such purposes. but this is Oregon :shock:

Back
Top Bottom