Oneonta, NY Area - 50 mile radius - Anyone?

CountryGuyNY

Looking for a hunting buddy near Oneonta NY. I am willing to travel within 50 miles. That includes cities and towns such as Cobleskill, Walton, Stamford, Norwich, New Berlin, Davenport, Delhi, etc. Etc. I would love to find some new places to hunt as well as I am new to the area. If interested, message me or reply to this post. Thanks and HH.

Looking for a hunting buddy near Oneonta NY. I am willing to travel within 50 miles. That includes cities and towns such as Cobleskill, Walton, Stamford, Norwich, New Berlin, Davenport, Delhi, etc. Etc. I would love to find some new places to hunt as well as I am new to the area. If interested, message me or reply to this post. Thanks and HH.

Hey I am from Delhi NY, There are a couple of guys within our area as well!! I was in contact with them but I am so busy I was not able to hunt with them.

How long have you detected for?

Hello!

I have been detecting for a little over a year. Would you be interested in meeting up sometime to do some detecting? I am new to the area and am having a hard time finding good places to hunt.

I'm actually closer to Schoharie than Cobleskill, lol. I live in the town of Stamford, NY which is about 30 minutes from Schoharie, but I travel to Oneonta on a daily basis. I will check my schedule and we can make some plans.

Dan, I live in Morris, about 15 minutes outside of Oneonta and work in Norwich.

Very cool. Yup, I pass through there quite a bit. Maybe we can do some detecting sometime. Hardest part for me is finding places to go.

Dan

I'm in Albany but would always be up for a drive down I-88, perhaps we can do a group hunt if someone has permission to a large older farm...anyone want to organize?

Just saying hello from a former area resident....
hoping to visit in June or July
Is Mama Nina's still open?

I'm in gilbertsville. 10 minutes from Morris and 20 from oneonta. After the thaw I will be looking for some people to hunt with if any of you wants to try to get something together.

Coin nut, I'm always up for door knocking if you haven't found a partner yet.

Dan, you have one of the biggest hunting grounds in the immediate area, the otsego county fair grounds. Usually good hunting, dont think I've ever been skunked there. And every time I've ever gone with a group someone pulls up a silver. I actually plan to take a new hunter there with me when the weather turns.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom