ugliest ring challenge...

(Heavy)

Elite Member
If you can beat this then I gotta hand it to ya... literally you can have it :lol:

100_1228.jpg

I just found it dumping my trash pouch
jack-1-1.jpg

This my ugliest one, so far.

Attachments

• 002 (800x600).jpg
    002 (800x600).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 579
  • 003 (800x600).jpg
    003 (800x600).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 588
Pictures can't do justice to the ugliness of this ring.
Even worse, someone actually thought it was pretty at one time.
:no:

Attachments

• ugly.jpg
    ugly.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 541
WOW, those are some ugly rings...I thought I had this in the bag, but those are seriously UGLY.

I took about 10 pictures of this ring (top left), but none would focus on the ring. It is butt ugly, but I also think it is possessed

DSC_0003-6.jpg

DSC_0001-6.jpg

WOW, those are some ugly rings...I thought I had this in the bag, but those are seriously UGLY.

I took about 10 pictures of this ring (top left), but none would focus on the ring. It is butt ugly, but I also think it is possessed

DSC_0003-6.jpg

DSC_0001-6.jpg

send the ring to bonesquat. i am going to send him a possibly possessed bullet. double whammy!:lol::lol:

This is great! More contestants....please! :clapping:

Well that's just what I get for not going to Church today :lol: Hey do you have any pictures... of your finds I mean. Like good ones :D or bad ones thats cool. You could post a couple... good ones... here I don't care, if you want... post one, or not.

imagesCA0VHQXS.jpg
Billy!... not now

I wish I had found a ring to post, but alas, all I found today was an old plow blade (pics are posted under When you live in the country...). I've found 2 bullets too, but no rings. :no:

I'm afraid the best I can do is cheer you on! :D

Back
Top Bottom