tonights bling...

(Heavy)

Elite Member
Dreaming of deep silver after seeing that half dollar J&J found today I couldn't sleep... who can sleep looking at that thing for an hour
jackchief2.jpg
so Chief and I took off for a little moonlight hunt shooting for deep silver quarter signals...

<---vid

never gona get one of those seated lib's, standing lib, lib sitting on the thrown, just not happening
untitled.jpg
but I will take the BLING!!!

100_1224.jpg

Nice find! I'd love to go night hunting around here but still a little iffy about being kicked out of somewhere. VB/Norfolk police crawl all over the place around here. Might try to hit up some schools soon before they start back. Keep finding the treasure pirate!

Sam Fisher, you are up late... do you ever go at night? I had one of those new thermal bug repelant devices that you are suppose to leave on the deck and is good for 125 square feet sticking out of my ammo pouch :lol:

The smoke looks pretty cool in the miner headlamp and I didn't get eaten alive, I'm sure you are not suppose to wear those LOL.

Sam Fisher, you are up late... do you ever go at night? I had one of those new thermal bug repelant devices that you are suppose to leave on the deck and is good for 125 square feet sticking out of my ammo pouch :lol:

The smoke looks pretty cool in the miner headlamp and I didn't get eaten alive, I'm sure you are not suppose to wear those LOL.

I have never done any dark hunting. May try it sometime though.

Were there any markings in that ring?

Nice find! I'd love to go night hunting around here but still a little iffy about being kicked out of somewhere. VB/Norfolk police crawl all over the place around here. Might try to hit up some schools soon before they start back. Keep finding the treasure pirate!

The thing I'm seeing about schools is the jewlery is small... kid size which makes sense. Sam this ring has no marks but also has been cut and resized to fit a kid :lol: I get a solid 84 VDI so I'm sure it's not much different from all the other silver rings in my Pirate pouch.

Very nice ring!!! Congrats. That half dollar you referred to has got me fired up too.

Keith

Yeah... that's really something special, If i ever find anything like that I will be keeping it, did you see someone was quoting 600-700 usd. Tempting but i would still keep it... I may never sleep again

That is a nice find there....Sweet. I have stayed out til dark and it is pretty nice.....but I would like to get somewhere that I can hunt past the closing time.....like a campground.

Jack can't sleep either, he's too excited -in the mornings either. Anyone want to guess where he is this morning, IN THE RAIN?

Nice ring, I didn't know people hunted in the dark, great hunt!
Jill

Edited to add: I called him since the rain stopped. He says he might be a while!! What does a 'while' mean? He doesn't want me to share what he found (not the same as yesterday). I'll expect him home once he is sore from digging, sunburned and tired.

Last edited:
Jack can't sleep either, he's too excited -in the mornings either. Anyone want to guess where he is this morning, IN THE RAIN?

Nice ring, I didn't know people hunted in the dark, great hunt!
Jill

Edited to add: I called him since the rain stopped. He says he might be a while!! What does a 'while' mean? He doesn't want me to share what he found (not the same as yesterday). I'll expect him home once he is sore from digging, sunburned and tired.

Looks like it does the job. I probably should do more night hunting seeing how we do not have skeeters or biting flies. There are some pretty monstrous roaches out at night though.

Back
Top Bottom