todays bling...

(Heavy)

Elite Member
One little silver ring :lol:

imagesCAIJZKN4.jpg
You know that pile of clad quarters, nickel and dimes (no pennies) represents 7 pounds of love handles and dunlap since this noob started. The heat is tough and yesterday I blazed it at the basketball court with the brothers for 8 bucks and a ring but the weight loss and open air is worth more to me.

Long Live the Metal Detectionist

101_0719.jpg

Nice pile of clad and the little silver ring....well, it
might look lonely sitting up there, but it isn't in the
ground anymore! Nice find. Gold Nuggets :wave:

Think about this

Unless another MDer comes along..all of that is lost forever. That little ring made your day..the day you found it and all that clad..hey..lets drink to that.

WTG on the ring!! I've got one of those mountain of clad too. Saving every dime to get me a Headhunter. Its almost two years savings:yes:

Attachments

• clad.jpg
    clad.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 137
  • clad1.jpg
    clad1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 138
OH yeah,, I almost forgot the mountain of pennies from hell:furious:. The glass container is clad too.

Attachments

• pennies`from`hell.jpg
    pennies`from`hell.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 132
yea I didn't show penny's, I don't know why I keep them separated, maybe because a lot of them are really corroded. That's a big o'l pile of dirty coins bro :lol:

Did you ever think that if all goes to hell in an hand basket and the US dollar crashes, martial law, gold and silver become the only real currency for a loaf of bread and food, water and shelter are all that matters.... Then you and I will at least know how and where to get some usable currency for free :D Surely coins from anywhere will have a face value where paper will be worthless and you won't need to separate the silver from the clad coin to spend it either.

One day a gang of rag tag people with metal detectors supported by heavily armed members might converge on your property and unearth every spec of silver from the ground while you watch helplessly wishing you had bought a detector and taken it for yourself.

I going with this scene in my next production of Road Warrior.

jack-1.jpg

The only reason I keep the pennies is, its a lot of effort to dig one up and when I do I say damn, anther penny from hell.:mad: Hey I thank that your on to something with the road warrior thing:yes: I think you need to make a move.

Back
Top Bottom