Sunday hunt, Ring and old wheatie

Bajanick

Elite Member
I decide to go ahead to a park that is very close to me so I can play around with the settings on the Equinox, I ended up not doing :roll: Before the park, it was a dirt field around 1952. I did not bother detecting this park before because I figure its been pounded due to its location.
I start off and Im getting very few targets and no interference or chirps then I hit on a nice target, dig it and its a 1919 wheatie at 7"s deep. First target I decided to dig, then 3 clad quarters, a few mems, 1 bottle cap then I get this iffy signal, Dig Down almost the length of my lesche, looked down and see this shiny thing staring at me. I thougt it was silver but ended up being a ring. I dont think its silver, looks like pewter with this huge stone, I highly doubt its real but the ring itself has some intricate construction. I dont see 925 or 950 or any markings on it.
Only hunted for 20 minutes and the rain came and I had to depart, besides that I was right across the street from the city parks and recreation department, LOL.

Attachments

• wheatiering.jpg
    wheatiering.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 170
Congrats on the finds! That ring is pretty cool looking. Hopefully it turns out to be something good. The Nox hits coins deep, as you're seeing.:yes:

Congrats on the finds! That ring is pretty cool looking. Hopefully it turns out to be something good. The Nox hits coins deep, as you're seeing.:yes:

Thanks Waveoff. I rarely ever dig anything over 6" now I feel like I am starting all over again.
LOL.

Back
Top Bottom