Weekend Finds - Colonial & Stuff

louie088

Elite Member
Finds from over the weekend....
There is a KGIII, WilliamIII, The KGIII Hibernia is estimated to be a 1766. And the William III is estimated to be either a 1695, 1696, or 1697 Type 1.
Also found a one piece eagle infantry button from Saturday. Then on Sunday at a different location the best find that day was the Draped Bust Half Cent.
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_2084.jpg
    IMG_2084.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_2094.jpg
    IMG_2094.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_2097.jpg
    IMG_2097.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Excellent digs! I would rate this post NSFT (not safe for Tom :lol:) for sure, congrats! Also nice job hitting the 1600's with the William! That's my oldest coin so far myself. Can't wait for this stuff to melt up here!

Some fantastic hunting Louie. Congrats on the old big Copper's, the Button and all the rest, You have really found some old dirt for your playground. Trapper

Wow! I’ve got to get better at research and find some old ground! NICE!

I'd say you had a great weekend. Congrats on the large coppers and relics. The lock is awesome. HH Mark
Thank you very much my fellow Pennsylvanian!

Nice old Yale
Tanks!

Nice stuff Louie...….love the lock! HH!
Hey thanks I appreciate that!

Excellent digs! I would rate this post NSFT (not safe for Tom :lol:) for sure, congrats! Also nice job hitting the 1600's with the William! That's my oldest coin so far myself. Can't wait for this stuff to melt up here!
Thank you so much! I very happy with the William III! Not everyday you pop a 1600's coin out of the ground, unless you name is Kurt!
I don't feel bad for Tom, he gets to enjoy nice weather year around on the west coast!

Some fantastic hunting Louie. Congrats on the old big Copper's, the Button and all the rest, You have really found some old dirt for your playground. Trapper
Trapper thank you, I know you have commented on some of my other posts in the past from the same location. Defiantly an old spot, the oldest in my area for sure, I've just really pounded the hell out of it over the past five years.

You tapped into some pretty old stuff there...well done!
Thank you!

Congrats on the outstanding finds! Were you able to get a date off of the coppers?
I can give a fairly accurate estimate because of certain features that are visible. The KGIII Hibernia is estimated to be a 1766. And the William III is estimated to be either a 1695, 1696, or 1697 Type 1.

Very nice, great quality there!
Thank you!

Nicely done!
Thanks Reb!

Wow! I’ve got to get better at research and find some old ground! NICE!
Location Location Location

Back
Top Bottom