Gold - finally!

RainorShine

Forum Supporter
Today I went out with a buddy for a bit of park hunting. First park was unbelievably trashy. Hard to even find the Zincolns. We decided to move on to another park that we had never tried. Final result - my buddy found two nice pieces, a pendant with 10K hallmark, and a 92.5 silver bangle with blue enameling that looks like it could be maybe be early 1900's vintage. Just as we were about to leave I dug one final signal that could have just as easily been more trash. Absolutely shocked to instead turn up an actual gold wedding band - 14K. My first really good gold ring, and out of the dirt instead of the surf. Sorry the pictures aren't that great.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Mike's finds.jpg
    Mike's finds.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 421
  • Ring 1.jpg
    Ring 1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 402
  • Ring 2.jpg
    Ring 2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 394
Sweet finds, RoS. That place has some potential. Bet you’re out there right now, while most of us dirt-fishers are frozen out for a few months.

Jim

Today I went out with a buddy for a bit of park hunting. First park was unbelievably trashy. Hard to even find the Zincolns. We decided to move on to another park that we had never tried. Final result - my buddy found two nice pieces, a pendant with 10K hallmark, and a 92.5 silver bangle with blue enameling that looks like it could be maybe be early 1900's vintage. Just as we were about to leave I dug one final signal that could have just as easily been more trash. Absolutely shocked to instead turn up an actual gold wedding band - 14K. My first really good gold ring, and out of the dirt instead of the surf. Sorry the pictures aren't that great.
Thanks for looking.

I've always liked that style. Nice find!!

Back
Top Bottom