20 silver day!

longbow62

Forum Supporter
On Friday Nov. 2nd I was at work and I knew my buddy Jeff (hilltopdoc) was off work. I text to see if he was detecting and he said he was on his way. I told him good luck and keep me posted. It was not long after he started texting photos of incredible finds. I could not believe the stuff he was finding and how much he was finding. He had found an Island that split a street in a very old neighborhood. The Island varied in width maybe 20 yards at widest, but was pretty long maybe approaching 100 yards long with many trees both large and small on it. The majority of the coins came from there. He found an insane amount of other stuff too that I will add to this thread.

Attachments

• Jeffs finds.jpg
    Jeffs finds.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 387
Wow....I believe I am one of many logging off and searching google maps for boulevard dividers in the local cities!!

:shock: :holycow:
I've had dreams of a hunt like that!
Then some old lady or old man show up,:oldguy:
to feed the pigeons telling me to leave !
Then I wake up....:lol:

Awesome. And I spotted that capped bust in the picture! We have those curbstrip medians around here in the old part of town, but have never done very well in them. I might need to give them another shot. Thanks for posting. What a hunt!

Back
Top Bottom