xterra 305 trashy parks settings

Actually he might, but he'll miss a lot of 'em.

If you reject everything up to 35 on your 305 you won't dig much besides coins (but you'll also be passing on nickels).

thanks cause those pesky pulltabs are a pain to deal with, often nickels are hitting as 28 for me and pulltabs r where a penny hits usually so i go thinking could be a penny and get those bastard pulltabs.

i highly suggest only using the first section (-4 iron) disrimination notch !! if you notch out the pulltab/ bottlecap area you will miss other good targets! this is no BS
and if the ground balance is set right and sensitivity is right .. the 305 works good, if it didnt i would have replaced it years ago~

I have discriminated out 16 and 20. (along with -4) This works quite well except for older beaver tail tabs. Also when a 4, 8, 12 shows turn 90 degrees and swing. If that signal is scratchy it almost is foil.

In a trashy area I try to restrain from digging scratchy signals and non-repeatable signals. Almost always foil.

Was just askin.... 14k was at 4 and 10k rings up just like foil. I did the same thing, i bought my305 and thought i would regret it then it kinda grew o me-- sucks in the salt water though-- everything else it works awsome and good depth

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk

Sick and tired of pull tabs can someone tell me how to get rid of them so that I don't get my ears blasted by useless metal.

Build a time machine and go back and kill the guy that invented them.
You can take out the guy that invented cell phones too, if you have time.

Otherwise disc them out and risk losing gold, or figure out ways to tell what most of them really are although you will still have to listen to them to do that.

Back
Top Bottom