• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Are you ready for some detecting ?

TonyinCT

Elite Member
Well I stated back early in the year that I would like to have forum members get together for a hunt. I was hoping for the Fall. Well folks .....Fall is here. I would like to have a hunt by the end of October here in Connecticut on one of our beaches. I can set up the time and place if anyone is interested. The CASH BASH is the 7th so anytime after that. Please respond here if you're interested and if enough are I'll make plans. This would be an "open" hunt looking for "natural" finds. There may even be some prizes :yes: .

I would love to go!  Anybody willing to sponsor a flight for me out of Miami? :lol:

FelixtheCat said:
i would love to go! Anybody willing to sponsor a flight for me out of Miami? :lol:

How 'bout sponsorship for flight, room and board as well from California? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck guys and have fun!!!

Well Diver...you might as well ask for the meals too!!!  :yes::lol:

Diverman said:
FelixtheCat said:
i would love to go! Anybody willing to sponsor a flight for me out of Miami? :lol:

How 'bout sponsorship for flight, room and board as well from California? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck guys and have fun!!!

On the way back from picking up Diver, pick me up (I'll pick up my tab for the meals ;) ) :grin:

Back
Top Bottom