DFX and programs for different coils

OkieDigger

Forum Chipmunk
Forum Supporter
Hey, just upgraded to the DFX today from the MXT :D I'm looking for coin and jewelry programs for the following coils:

4.5"x7" Excelerator
8" Excelerator
Eclipse Deepscan DD 1400

Any help from the DFX knowledgeable is appreciated :yes:

I agree OD.dfxonly has a lot of programs that you can use. Send a pm to Bazooka, who lives in Texas. He just may have something you could use for your area. ;)

I'm envious, its been raining here since Wed. May be able to get out tomorrow, and play in the mud.

Hey, send that rain this way. We've had less than 2 inches here the last 3 months...

Too bad the site is broken, I can't register. At least I can still read the topics.

OD, were you talking about dfxonly? I just logged in, and everything was fine. Try again.

OD, the Admin now requires that he be e-mailed to request a registration. Some time ago his site was spammed to death by some "dunce" who kept on registering different handles - hundreds of them - hence the restriction.

I emailed him, but haven't had a response in at least two or three days. He could be out for Labor Day though...you don't think his email address changed do you?

The delay sounds about right. He's an attorney, and quite likely busy at his profession, though the holiday weekend may have something to do with it in this case. His e-mail hasn't changed, so you should hear from him soon.

Hey, I'm all hooked up on the site now. Whoo hoo! Once I'm all learned on this machine I'll be ready for the next DFXONLY hunt next year :yes:

Back
Top Bottom