Beautiful Day in the Woods

Matt, it was a fun hunt with several old finds. Always enjoy detecting with the guys and seeing what we can find.

Matt! Thats gotta be one of the very best dirt dropped dimes we have ever seen! No pocket time on that one at all! Fresh from the mint and lost immediately on its first day in circulation! Sweet!

Those leaves and that sunshine looks so inviting . Good to see the gang back together and a good solid hunting report .
Congradulations on the great day.
, Dew

Congrats on the V nickel, Indian, Merc and wheats...a fine day of digging!
Thanks Cap
Not a bad looking merc...got a lot of detail still on it for its age. Congrats!
One of the nicest I ever dug, in the ground for over 75 years
Really nice finds, congrats on the merc and the other oldies!
Thanks Cellar
Congrats Matt, that is a fine lookin Merc. Its just great to be able to get out as we all know whats coming. Happy Holidays and HH Mark
Yep, weather was perfect
That’s a nice days hunt there!!
Thanks
Wow full bands and all.. VERY nice looking coin !!
Thank you
That a nice bunch of finds. What the worn wheaties date?
no date, 1919
Nice day in the woods, great finds!
Thanks
Great finds on a beautiful day!
Sure were
Nice looking Merc!
Thanks
:thumbsup: WOW a V and an Indian in the same day would be great but in the same hole that's AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS MAN!!!!
Yeah, strange iffy signal, but I dig it all

Surprising weather for December Matt. Glad you got out to enjoy it. Congrats on some very nice finds and sharing the woods with good friends. Trapper
Thanks Trap, would be nice to have you join us too
Nice recoveries in weather that is not ideal.
40 and sunny is as good as it gets here in December, perfect for hunting, no bugs...
For as much as we complain about the weather sometimes(and rightfully so), last weekend Mother Nature went and totally redeemed herself! It sure was easy to forgive and forget all the nasty weather and partially frozen ground to have another crack at things,you guys sure made the most of it. I’m sure it’s not the last crack though,especially with coins like those to be found! Congrats on making it happen Mat,it’s always fun to hang in “da woods”...:grin:
Thanks Kevin, you know it!
Nice hunt and finds, congrats!
Thanks
Man congrats on the woods finds!!! That Merc. is beautiful!!!
Thank you
WTG Matt, Congratulations and a nice hunt and finds.
Thanks Jerr
Matt, it was a fun hunt with several old finds. Always enjoy detecting with the guys and seeing what we can find.
Always fun
Matt! Thats gotta be one of the very best dirt dropped dimes we have ever seen! No pocket time on that one at all! Fresh from the mint and lost immediately on its first day in circulation! Sweet!
I'm loving it and glad I did not nick it up
That merc is in great condition, look up FSB mercs sometime, full split bars...
Thanks, will do
A great hunt , Congratulations ! What a peaceful looking place to hunt .
Absolutely calm and tranquil
Those leaves and that sunshine looks so inviting . Good to see the gang back together and a good solid hunting report .
Congradulations on the great day.
, Dew
Thanks Dew, give me a call sometime
Sweet hunt! That merc is indeed in beautiful shape - :wow2:
Thanks Princess

Back
Top Bottom