Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Everything About Finds > Lost and Found

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2012, 03:35 PM
Elite Member

Default Found a cellphone, now what?

So my dad found a cellphone and told me to do something with it. I was gonna just try to sell it, then found it works. It is a BoostMobile Motorola i290. Has a sim card and contacts and texts haven't been used since September last year I'm assuming. I tried to text a couple of the #'s in there and no reply. Even to one labeled "DAD" I searched a home # to a local address. So not really sure what to do with it now. Since it is one of those pay as you go. I'm starting to lose ability to do anything since I think I used up whatever access I could.
I'm really not one to call random people. I did text the DAD person from my own phone. I'm almost somewhat hoping there is a reward for it. But maybe they just lost it and forgot about it.

What can I really do now with it?