• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Pouch for water/beach hunting?

pryan67

Forum Supporter
Any recommendations? I would like something that I could put the many MANY great finds I uncover, as well as something for the very few pieces of trash that I intend to find :)

Mr Jeep

I bought 2 simular back in 2009 , probably the same ebay seller, can't remember the sellers ebay screen name , do you know it, because i cant remember him by his name , just screen name, Earl

I have the one with the yellow outside pocket. What I like about it is the size and the extra pocket. What I don't like about it is that it appears to have stretched and the pocket opening is a little droopy.

Thanks all. I'll check that out. I NEED to get something for the beach. (I currently use a Delta tool belt for dirt fishing. It works wonderfully for holding trash, my digger, and pinpointer. I put "good" finds in my pockets)

I am cheap. I use a mesh bag with a draw string for my beach/water hunts. Since I wear pants or shorts with a belt I clip the bag to my belt loop. Real good finds go in my pocket. Since I would not want some (expletive deleted) telling me that "I just lost that ring". Also I can just say a few coins as I show them the mesh bag.

pryan67

Confirmed, the link posted by Mr Jeep , are the same as i have ,and have lasted 10 years with 0 flaws, the zipper's are still going strong, Earl

Back
Top Bottom