Pound the Ground Lite in Saunderstown, RI. April 3,4 and 5. Seeded Hunt!

FreeBirdTim

Elite Member

Attachments

• image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 821
Any cap on amount of hunters? I like the night hunt idea for sure, you going Tim? Is there a link for more info? Thanks in advance!

Jeff,

The Friday night hunt is limited to 60 people, but not all of the land will be available to detect. The Saturday hunt is limited to 200, but they've sold less than 100 tickets so far. I think the Sunday hunt is free.

I'm going to the Saturday hunt. I'd like to go Sunday as well, but I don't think I'll be able to pull that off. We'll see.

Here's a link to their FB page. If you scroll down through it, you can read up on the property and other details. I believe the home was built in 1790, so it should be primo land to detect!

https://www.facebook.com/RIRELICS/

Just an update. This seeded hunt is still on. They have sold 36 tickets to the Friday hunt and around 50 tickets to the weekend hunt. Great news for the participants, but not great for the promoters! I'll keep you posted on this hunt.

EVENT POSTPONED. Thanks to our power hungry Governor, all events of more than 25 people have been banned. I will post more updates when possible.

Funny that I can go to my local Stop & Shop and fight 100 people over a roll of toilet paper, but we can't hold an event of more than 25 people outdoors. Brilliant logic, Gina.

Back
Top Bottom