I know where a Gold/Pearl/small diamond ring is....

OZARKS

Forum Supporter
In Indiana, specifically Terre Haute Indiana, I know where a 14k Pearl & Diamond ring was lost...By me... I have since moved away and have lived down here 20 years now. If anyone is in that area, and would like specifics with a google overhead view and an X marks the spot, let me know. I would love to see you find and keep the ring.

I've thought about this for awhile now and think that it would be neat to see it found. It may not be there anymore, but I almost bet you it's still there...and, this place is public.

PM me for info....

Similar to this

10k-yellow-gold-pearl-diamond-ring.JPG

What a shame Ozarks. I can only imagine the condition of the pearl now. The gold and diamonds will be fine. Hope someone can locate it for you. I'm a bit far otherwise I would have offered to make the find for ya.

Gemmy

I don't want them to make the find for me Gem :) I just know where it probably is, and have no intention of going back there any time soon. I just think that someone could find a gold ring for themselves:)

Thanks for your kind words :)

I know you want it as a find for themselves, but you did say you would like to see someone to find it didn't you? I think that's nice Ozarks. :D

True dat! This ring is next to a tree. I had it on a necklace and as a drunk teen, I used the restroom by that tree, and within minutes knew that I had lost it. But, being intoxicated, at night, and not really caring about the ring which was my girlfriends, I never tried to find it after that quick search that night.

I kind of want to see if it is even still there. I would LOVE to go back and find it, as it would be my first gold find. :D

Ill give it a try....i live near fort wayne, IN. My hunting buddies and I have been trying to think of a place to hunt Sunday morning anyway. If you have had no takers let me know!!

I know you want it as a find for themselves, but you did say you would like to see someone to find it didn't you? I think that's nice Ozarks. :D

Most people usually say they lost a ring but will not give location even if you tell them you will give it to them.They seem to not believe you.A lot of people think someday,They might get a detector also.

Ill give it a try....i live near fort wayne, IN. My hunting buddies and I have been trying to think of a place to hunt Sunday morning anyway. If you have had no takers let me know!!

PM sent, this will be awesome... I am 99% sure that it is still there. Of course a detectorist could have found it, but I believe it to still be there.

If you believe that the travel and cost is worth the chance to find the ring, by all means, I believe it to be there and would not send you on a wild goose chase.

If you and your buddies were to go slow, I can narrow this down to a 20 ft wide strip, but I believe it will be fairly close to a tree. If I was there, and it is there, I think that I could locate the ring within 20 minutes.

There is a small chance that the ring is no longer there, just keep that in your mind. As stated, I wouldn't send you on a goose chase, just not my style.

The good news also is that this particular place was also part of the underground railroad to free slaves to the north. At that time, there was a mill there, and people came from far and wide to do business for flour etc. Likewise, this area is a popular swimming hole, and park like area, so old coins wouldn't be surprising as well.

Since you're in town, I can also show you another place where I went to school in the early/mid 1970's. It is now an empty lot, but the chances for silver and other old coins is very high there as well. I figure if you're already in town and want to make a day of it, you could hit this place too.

Just let me know Supra! It will be awesome to see that you found it, and hopefully be enough to make your trip worth it monetarily.

You are kind to offer to return it, and that would be awesome. But, just knowing that someone in the hobby found it, and to see them have it would be enough for me. As stated I am 99% sure that it is still there, and would love to see this work out for you in the end!

Why not put it on the LOST site? Someone who finds it and sends it to you. :D If I lived there and found it, I could not keep it knowing who lost it.

Um, hey O. She forgive you for losing her ring? :?:

I bought it for her, so she couldnt say much. She got a new opal ring to replace it shortly after.

I guess I could use the LMS members. I will go that route if supra doesn't reply by the weekend:cool:

Just sent Supra a few maps to the area where I lost the ring, a map to/ of a school I attended in the early to mid 70's that is now just a field, and a map to an old old park. Hopefully his day is fruitful and hopefully he comes home with a golden ticket!!!

I am going to be so stoked when he finds this ring because I had been planning on finding it someday, but I am not sure I'll ever get back there anyway.

Best of luck to you Supra!!! You'll be on my mind all day Sunday hahaha I have never wanted to see someone else be sucessful so badly as I want to see you be this weekend!

I hope those maps were detailed enough to guide you right to it!:cool:

This is so cool Ozarks!! I'll be following the thread to see if Supra finds your ring, so Lot's O' Luck to you both!!!!:D

Gemmy

Thanks for all the good luck wishes!! Today and tomarrow are going to be the longest days ever......seeing as i have a treasure map in my hands!!! I will keep everyone up to date and be taking many pics to show the hunt!! Thanks again everyone!

You'd think I was in on this too...I'm really wishing Sunday was here guys as I am very anxious and it's not even my deal:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom