• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

KingTotsalot

I had sent him a message also, no reply yet, hope he is doing okay and just been busy. I had thought maybe he was visiting relatives out of state over the holidays but that is just a guess.

Now that you mention it...you're right. Seems like he recently had some extra wind in his sails after getting eye surgery that allowed him to better inspect the royal silver.

Hasn't been on since December , any one heard from him ?

X2 , I sent him a message a while back and no reply .Hopefully things are all right .

I've been wondering too. I miss his Friday CRH posts. Hope all is well in the kingdom. May have to send a royal search party.

I had sent him a message also, no reply yet, hope he is doing okay and just been busy. I had thought maybe he was visiting relatives out of state over the holidays but that is just a guess.

No doubt on a Royal Journey. We like reading his writings.

Now that you mention it...you're right. Seems like he recently had some extra wind in his sails after getting eye surgery that allowed him to better inspect the royal silver.

To answer all questions.....KT's Royal Computer got hacked just before Christmas, but that has not stopped the weekly CRHing. Only just could not get in here to post it all! KT is fine, but was Royally frustrated, until yesterday when the last of the kinks got resolved. My Friends, watch for several postings in the CRH topic later today! Ha ha. It was a Royal Journey alright....right along the same rabbit hole as Alice went....for awhile!!

To answer all questions.....KT's Royal Computer got hacked just before Christmas, but that has not stopped the weekly CRHing. Only just could not get in here to post it all! KT is fine, but was Royally frustrated, until yesterday when the last of the kinks got resolved. My Friends, watch for several postings in the CRH topic later today! Ha ha. It was a Royal Journey alright....right along the same rabbit hole as Alice went....for awhile!!

Thanks for the update KingTotsalot !!!!!

So you are now again on your royal throne at your computer :laughing::laughing::laughing:
KingTotsalot_computer_desk_and_throne.jpg

Back
Top Bottom