Tiffany in the scoop!

It does look like an EMT connector nut but what a surprise that must have been to see Tiffany & Co. on the inside of the ring- congrats!!! I've had that pleasure a few times. One was an 18K white gold ring that looked like a coil of solder when I found it.
picture.php

It looked a lot better after the scratches were buffed out but it was so ugly when I found it I would have gladly taken $5 for it. It wasn't until the next day that I saw the Tiffany & Co. stamp in it. :roll:

I've never seen one like that:?:
Very cool

Yesterday I got out with my new Xtreme Titanium scoop and was blessed with a pleasant surprise.
In the scoop was Tiffany PT950 Platinum wedding band. At first, after digging lots of trash, from the kind depositors, I thought it was an electrical conduit nut but to my shock it was a Tiffany Platinum ring.
I looked up the price/ value retail and was floored. $1300-$1600!:shock:
Well, possibly It just paid for my new scoop plus my Equinox.
Thanks for looking and good luck!

Congrats on a killer Platty find, and Tiffany to boot! It looks engraved, but engravings can easily be erased with a little dremel action....:pirate:

Sweet score! PLats sure have a strange feel to them when you toss them around in you hands, feeling of cash money!

Yesterday I got out with my new Xtreme Titanium scoop and was blessed with a pleasant surprise.
In the scoop was Tiffany PT950 Platinum wedding band. At first, after digging lots of trash, from the kind depositors, I thought it was an electrical conduit nut but to my shock it was a Tiffany Platinum ring.
I looked up the price/ value retail and was floored. $1300-$1600!:shock:
Well, possibly It just paid for my new scoop plus my Equinox.
Thanks for looking and good luck!

It's nice! With Tiffany and Co, you might actually be able to get 50%-70% of the retail. Take it to a box store, and have them polish it (if you don't have the equipment)... they'll usually do it for free.

Checking e-Bay's "Sold" section, for that sized ring, you should easily be able to get $600-$700 for it, maybe more.

AWESOME!

Skippy

It's nice! With Tiffany and Co, you might actually be able to get 50%-70% of the retail. Take it to a box store, and have them polish it (if you don't have the equipment)... they'll usually do it for free.

Checking e-Bay's "Sold" section, for that sized ring, you should easily be able to get $600-$700 for it, maybe more.

AWESOME!

Skippy

Thank you Skippy! I would love to get that for it. HH!

Congrats, I found a Tiffany PT950 last year as well. I thought it was silver and put it in my pocket. When I got home I was doing the happy dance when I realized what I had!

Congrats, I found a Tiffany PT950 last year as well. I thought it was silver and put it in my pocket. When I got home I was doing the happy dance when I realized what I had!

Thanks hth! At first I didn’t know what I had as well. Rare enough of a find they should be a banner find. At least in my mind. Good luck!

Soooo......you got a new titanium scoop - congrats....then you found a plat ring - congrats again...then found out it was tiffany!!!....life is good...real good....congratulations!!!

Soooo......you got a new titanium scoop - congrats....then you found a plat ring - congrats again...then found out it was tiffany!!!....life is good...real good....congratulations!!!

Thank you Mandad. Yep! One of those very rare days when things like that happen. I’m thankful to be sure. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom