Surprise – A Tiny Tiff!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Took out Merlin yesterday for a sunrise hunt. Summer doldrums continue with sanded in conditions. Gold has been far and few in between this summer. I considered yesterday’s 4.5 hour hunt pretty sad when I couldn’t even meek out $1 in clad. Big surprise when I got home on what I remember being a faint signal on a tiny earring being “junk” when I pulled it up and put it in the pouch. Needless to say, I was pretty surprised when I cleaned it up and saw that “Tiffany 925” staring at me. :D It's smaller than a dime but I'll take it! Looking forward to the fall and some consistently different wind patterns to move things around.

Attachments

• 8-24-19.jpg
    8-24-19.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 578
  • 8-24-19 Tiffany.jpg
    8-24-19 Tiffany.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 534
Nice hunt you had there, and congrats on the Tiffany, you should have no trouble reselling that thing if you wanted to.

I didn't realise Tiffany jewellery was so expensive until last month when I found a tiny silver lock (that actually opens and closes too). Found it is part of a necklace, and costs $1200 new! Unfortunately the necklace wasn't attached to it :no:

Last edited:
Dang bro

Never thought Florida would stop giving up the Gold , hope it gets better for your sanded in conditions Felix we don't want you to get gold withdraw :lol: buddy hang in there , Earl

Very nice ! I have found just about everything out there. But never have I found a tiffany earing. Awesome...

Wow! There's a local church has several Tiffany stained glass windows like 12 feet or more tall and about 4 ft wide. They had to cover them with lexan on the outside because the insurer demanded it. I cannot even venture a guess at the value of ONE window. You pay for quality!(and reap the bennies when you find one)

Good job coaxing some of the goodies out of the desert Felix. Winter brings the winds of change :)

Nice find Felix!

I've been out for the past couple weeks after having knee surgery. Probably won't be able to hunt for another month or 2...

There should be plenty of gold out there without me around :)

Back
Top Bottom