New Jersey

Carl3469

Hi I'm looking for others that are into metal detecting in New Jersey sussex, Morris, and hunterton county. I'm new to detecting have a new garrett at max.

I wished you lived a little closer[emoji45] I live in South Jersey. I have AT pro and just purchase an Etrac[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info guys I sent out a couple of PM's hopefully I'll be going hunting with a few of you guys. The Max is new haven't had the chance to go out and use it so I'm excited to break it in and find some stuff. Any suggestions of where to go in the northwest part of the state?

Try going to parks and older schools that way you get a chance to perhaps find some old silver or gold. An old farm land ,try older school so you can find some silvar. Happy hunting. Marcuss if you have anymore questions feel free to DM me up!!!!!

Try going to parks and older schools that way you get a chance to perhaps find some old silver or gold. An old farm land ,try older school so you can find some silvar. Happy hunting. Marcuss if you have anymore questions feel free to DM me up!!!!!

I have a Garrett at pro ,carrot Garrett and a mine lab Etrac
Sunday probe for my etrac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom