This is what I’m doing since I can’t door knock due to COVID 19

coin whisperer

Elite Member
Well I haven’t detected in about 4 months since the outbreak so I’ve been spending my weekends at the river cat fishing. This morning I caught my Personal best flathead!!!!
e22cdb9191a78c400cd6c8eaa9c3535e.jpg

d020dd2b7ca4d0641ed94ba279da9836.jpg

8d441e5ef58c63586e922286df4603d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I haven’t detected in about 4 months since the outbreak so I’ve been spending my weekends at the river cat fishing. This morning I caught my Personal best flathead!!!!

Nice! I'm not where I wanted to be halfway through the year due to not going out of my way to get permissions. Oh well. I also have other hobbies, special projects at work, and a long list of home improvement projects.

I always enjoy your high quality door knocking updates, but I agree that there's no reason to spoil a good permission that would have been a "yes" if not for Covid.

Holy catfish ! Ya gotta tell us the weight and what did you do with it. Release or eat ?

Nice! I'm not where I wanted to be halfway through the year due to not going out of my way to get permissions. Oh well. I also have other hobbies, special projects at work, and a long list of home improvement projects.

I always enjoy your high quality door knocking updates, but I agree that there's no reason to spoil a good permission that would have been a "yes" if not for Covid.

Nice fish! I haven’t been able to do as much fishing due to covid and moving

Ty

Nice shovel head C Dub!

Thx Ice

Holy catfish ! Ya gotta tell us the weight and what did you do with it. Release or eat ?

I didn’t have any scales with me and I released it

I’ve knocked on over a hundred doors since march but not for detecting. Maybe 2 or 3 folks were concerned at all.

That’s one big cat!

Heck of a catch there Vic. Congrats. Maybe take your CTX to the river. Like you my door knocking came to an end with Covid and the pounded parks are giving up less and less. I haven't fished in years, I do miss it. Good luck Mark. by the way, if you speak to Jerry give him my regards.

Like any other bottom feeder, they say the big ones are toxic. I was flamed for catching/processing a big snapper. I still ate it.

Very nice. Staying cool and catching something that can pull your drag.

It definitely pulled my drag!!!

Heck of a catch there Vic. Congrats. Maybe take your CTX to the river. Like you my door knocking came to an end with Covid and the pounded parks are giving up less and less. I haven't fished in years, I do miss it. Good luck Mark. by the way, if you speak to Jerry give him my regards.

Thx man!! I’ll tell jerry you said hello

Wow man, that's a monster!

Thx!
Do guys noodle for those in Virginia?

I’m sure some do but I don’t

Nice catch! That's got to be a 50 pounder!

Thx, most people say it’s a 30lbr
That's a hog nice catch!

Ty

Like any other bottom feeder, they say the big ones are toxic. I was flamed for catching/processing a big snapper. I still ate it.

I forgot my stringer so I released it

Back
Top Bottom