On hold.

hoser

Forum Supporter
I was planning on going to a CCC camp this week end, but mother nature has other plans I guess. As I write this we are getting snow. Two inches on the ground, and no let up in sight. :mad: This CCC camp is tucked away in the woods, and out of sight from the road. I do believe it will produce some nice relics. From what I have seen just laying around it, there dosen't appear to be any signs of former hunting. Oh well, I will put it on hold till next week sometime. Plan on using the 1400DD coil. Haven't given it a fair chance. We will see how well it is for relic hunting.

Snowing here too but I don't think it's going to add up to anything.

Sorry to hear that Hoser. I was in the same boat earlier this year. Just know that you will be rewarded for your patience.

BTW, I too have the 1400DD coil. So far I've only been to one place where it was useful for deep targets, but none of the targets I was digging were any deeper than my 8" coil could detect. However, it's really nice to have when scanning soccer fields for gold rings ;) You sure can cover a lot of area with it.

Snow in April? I haven't seen snow in April since I was a little girl.

Oops... I see on the map it's heading our way!

Anyway, when you do get to go, post a pic of the camp. They intrigue me.

Hi Marna... Good to see you :) Are you going to go to DIRT this year?

Keep the snow up your way so far down here its just a cold rain..

OD, I'm still fumbling with the pinpointing of this coil. Can't seem to find the sweet spot yet. Just when I think I have it down, it moves to another spot on the coil. I'll get it sooner or later. :?:
You bet Carol, I'll take some pics of the area, and hopefully some finds from there.

Back
Top Bottom